Here is the latest information and advice for spring sports athletes.
- The OHSAA has POSTPONED (not cancelled) the season. Do not practice or workout with your AAU/Club/summer team for the same sport in the same season. It will cause you to be ineligible if/when spring sports resume.
- There are to be no practices or scrimmage until we return to school.
- All Lake Local Schools indoor and outdoor facilities are closed during the duration of the school closings. Please do not try to use or access them beginning March 15.
- No group practices or work-outs are permitted to be organized, directed, or encouraged regardless of location.
- Athletes should continue to train on their own and be ready to go in the event that schools reopen. Our coaches and Pysical Education teachers have put together some suggestions for individual strength, speed, and agility training. We are working on a more comprehensive daily workout routine and will post anything that the coaches forward to the athletic department. LAKE WOROUT PAGE
- When the return to school becomes imminent, the Federal League athletic directors and your coaches will work on creating an abbreviated schedule.