When the health department allows the use of our athletic facilities, the following plan is in place:
All Lake athletic facilities will be closed until at least June 1.
Tennis courts: Open for community use under the Responsible Restart Ohio guidelines on June 1.
Baseball/Softball fields: Open for authorized use by respective Lake Youth Organizations only under the Responsible Restart Ohio guidelines on June 1.
Soccer/Lacrosse/Football fields: Open for authorized use by respective Lake Youth Organizations only under the Responsible Restart Ohio guidelines when allowed by the state.
Blue Streak Stadium: Closed to non-school teams through August 31
Gymnasiums: Closed to non-school teams through August 31
- Organizations using Lake facilities must enforce all guidelines as provided by the Ohio Department of Health and Lake Local Schools.
- All facility use must be scheduled and approved through the athletic office. Scheduling requests for baseball will be coordinated through Mr. Brent Shrock. Scheduling requests for softball will be coordinated through Mrs. Nicole Nichols. Limited field rentals may be available to other groups. Contact the athletic department for rentals.
- If your group is not on the schedule posted below then your group is not authorized to use the facility.
- Organizations are responsible for providing supplies such as hand sanitizers and anything else required in the guidelines.
- Failure to enforce social distancing protocols, safe play protocols, or to provide required supplies for players, coaches, and fans will result in an immediate loss of facility use.
VARSITY BASEBALL FIELD
FRESHMAN BASEBALL FIELD
LAKE PRIMARY FIELDS