TICKET POLICIES HAVE CHANGED FOR 2020-2021 DUE TO THE PANDEMIC.
Lake Local Schools Sports Ticket Plan
Due to the continuing pandemic cases in Ohio we are holding events with limited attendance. The plan for the 2020-21 school year is as follows:
- There will be no cash sales at the gates for any events.
- Student passes, senior citizen passes, FANtastic passes, and free staff tickets are all suspended for the 2020-2021 school year.
- All varsity tickets will be $7 and 9th and middle school events will be $4.
- All tickets for events at Lake will need to be purchased online.
- Visit www.bluestreaksathletics.com/event-tickets
- Tickets will be limited in all venues to adhere to health department guidelines.
- Participants families only will be able to purchase tickets. There will be no sales to the general public.
- Masks and physical distancing will be required.
If guidelines change we will reevaluate the situation and make changes as needed.
Refund Policy: All ticket purchases are non-refundable. If you purchase a ticket for an event that is cancelled, you will be issued a refund through the athletic department back to the card you used to purchase within 7 days of the event. If you have questions about your refund after a cancellation contact the athletic office at 330-877-4288.